Joseph's Studio by Roman - The Divine Child Figure on Base, 10" Scale Renaissance Collection, 8" H, Resin and Stone, Religious Gift, Decoration
The Divine Child figure is part of the 10" scale Joseph's Studio Renaissance collection. Peaceful and full of grace, this figure is made with great attention to detail with rich coloring and real facial features. Every detail in his pose, in the face and even on the clothing coordinates with each other and adds a great and real look to this figure. The Divine Child figure is the perfect religious gift idea for your family and friends, for Confirmation or First Communion, for those who love religious inspiration, as well as a decor for your home, office and prayer room.
Joseph's Studio Collection is a vast collection of inspirational figurines and more. Joseph's Studio uses Renaissance inspired art and is highly respected in the Religious and Christmas industry. It is exclusively distributed by Roman in North America. Joseph's Studio is known for its high level of craftsmanship. Every figure is carefully constructed of high-quality resin and stone material, to be enjoyed for many years to come. It is extremely durable and long lasting. Enhance your holiday decor with this beautiful holy family nativity figure. This figurine is perfect for any decor style. The treasured collections of Joseph's Studio feature portrayals of classical art from the Renaissance movement. Artists stay true to this period by capturing the meticulous artistry and classical styling of this era. Popular collections include the Uffizi Collection, the Heavenly Protectors Collection, the Firenze Collection, the Last Supper Collection, and the Renaissance collection, which features a variety of saint statues and crucifixes.
- EXCEPTIONAL DETAIL: From the Renaissance Joseph's Studio collection, this figure on the base is incredibly detailed with gold accent; a nice size to put on a shelf or table or anywhere in a home, office or church as a thoughtful addition to any space.
- KEY FEATURES: This glorious statue depicts the Divine Child reaching up to heaven; measures approximately 8" high x 4" wide x 2" deep; gift boxed.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: Carefully constructed of high-quality resin and stone material, to be enjoyed for many years to come. Extremely durable and long lasting.
- FAVORED BRAND: Joseph's Studio Renaissance collection is prized for the great attention to color and detail. They particularly focus on the position of the figure's hands, face and body to make sure it is just right.
- EXCLUSIVELY DISTRIBUTED: The Joseph's Studio collection is highly regarded in the religious and Christmas industry and is exclusively distributed by Roman in North America.