Joseph's Studio by Roman - Collection, 8.75" H Tau Cross W/St Francis, Made from Resin, High Level of Craftsmanship and Attention to Detail, Durable and Long Lasting
Joseph's Studio by Roman Exclusive Tau wall cross depicting Saint Franicis surrounded by white doves. This piece is hand painted with intricate scrollwork around the cross' perimeter. It is 8.75 Inch tall and made of stone resin.
- EXCEPTIONAL DETAIL: This striking Tau cross portrays St. Francis with his arms outstretched, surrounded by a flock of white doves. The Tau (Latin T) came to symbolize the cross of crucifixion, and was taken by St. Francis as his personal sign and signature. The cross is incredibly detailed with gold and white accent.
- RELIGIOUS GIFT: The uniquely designed cross is a wonderful gift for any occasion, especially the Sacraments of Baptism, First Communion, Confirmation, marriage, or anniversaries. It is a faithful statement of religious devotion. Religious decoration for your home, church, or workplace, and a reverent addition to any room.
- CRAFTSMANSHIP: Franciscan Tau Cross is from the famous Joseph's Studio Crucifix Collection. This collection is prized for the great attention to color and detail, and is focused on the position of the figure's hands, face and body. Gold detail and textures of the cross complement each other beautifully, and intricate scroll work around cross perimeter makes for a great image of the Tau cross.
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY: This impressive cross is carefully constructed of high-quality resin and stone. Its resin and stone construction makes it extremely durable and long lasting. It measures approximately 8.75" high x 7.25" wide x 0.5" deep and comes packaged in a nice gift box. The cross comes ready to hang.
- EXCLUSIVELY DISTRIBUTED: The Joseph's Studio collection is highly regarded in the religious and Christmas industry and is exclusively distributed by Roman in North America.