This handmade cross decorated with real flowers will become a beloved heirloom. It was made by Catholic, artisan hands, and every piece is unique.
Our artisans grow colorful flowers of various kinds to then carefully dry them, preserving the color and splendor of the petals.
Guadalupe Collection Cross with real flowers. The locals cultivated the flowers and then dry them to use them as part of the hornament. Mostly red and purple flowers with a baroque border. Made out of pewter in Mexico. Hand crafted. Keep away from direct sun light and high temperatures.
- A great addition to any home
- Colorful piece
- An ideal wedding or housewarming gift
- Approximate Measurements: 8.5" x 5" x 0.45"
- Flowers on each cross are applied one by one. Flowers used will vary from one cross to the next. Therefore, no two pieces are exactly the same. Background color may vary as well. Photos shown are examples of the finished product.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and high temperatures.
- Clean by using a soft cloth; a jewelry cleaning cloth may be used on the metal only.
- Made in Mexico
- 10-C Flowers